At Pento, we're building a better, faster, and more modern way for companies to run and automate payroll. And we're building a better and more progressive working environment for our people alongside. We raised $15.6m at Series A and we've only just gotten started! 🚀
The short version ⏳
Where: Remote 🌎, +3/-3 CET hours.
What: Customer Success operations, metrics, reporting, process-building, etc.
Why: You will be a trusted partner to Customer Success leadership and help our customer-facing team provide our customers with a best-in-class experience! To do this, you will help our Customer Success and Onboarding teams work more effectively and efficiently by; optimising company-wide processes, recognising trends in data and systemising best practices, and working closely with cross-functional teams to make actionable changes.
The ideal candidate will be action-oriented, approach tasks with an analytical and strategic mindset, have the enthusiasm to tackle any challenge, and have a track record of results.
- You can see all our tool stack here (P.S. your new best friend is called Salesforce!): Tools we use
The role 🎒
- Reporting: Create dashboards to accurately and efficiently track key success metrics
- Analysis: Track leading indicators of Customer Experience and analyse them to understand what is working well and what needs to be improved
- Customer Lifecycle: Determine the timing and content CSMs touchpoints along the customer journey to drive optimal product adoption and net promoter score
- External Communications: Create playbooks on scaled engagement and create customer outreach templates
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk customers, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide the path to escalation
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal deliver on customers’ needs, including processes for CSMs to;
- Relay customer feedback to the Product team
- Align with the Support Team on the resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team
- Provide feedback to Sales on the readiness of our customers
- Help the Onboarding team overcome any delays in implementation
- Team Structure: Tier existing customers, assign them to CSMs, re-distribute workload as needed, and forecast hiring needs
- Enablement: Provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively
- Systems: Implement and manage the software that facilitates CSM Ops activities
The role will be a great fit if... ✨
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar operations role or consulting,
- You have organisation & project management experience,
- You have proficiency with Excel and Salesforce,
- You are data-driven and have a passion for leveraging data to influence decisions. Experience in data mining and analysis is a plus,
- You are empathetic and understand that we place the customer experience at the forefront of everything that we do,
- You are a good communicator and can explain things clearly and easily,
- You can solve problems quickly but effectively, taking one step at a time,
- You can work under pressure and act quickly on changing demands,
- You can work independently but also thrive as part of a team, and
- You have a positive outlook and a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude.
Don’t worry about being a 100% fit. That’s impossible nonsense, anyway. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you think it could work, let’s chat.
We're committed to building a team capable of building a product for everyone, representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability.
Our benefits and perks 🧧
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- An equity option plan so you can benefit from our success
- Tech and equipment of your choice
- The opportunity to join an early stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
You can read more about our broader perks here.
What it's like working at Pento 👩🏿💻
Our product 🔥
We're a technology company, not an accountancy, payroll bureau, or similar. We build beautiful payroll software that automates all manual workflows and we usually help companies cut 50-80% off the time they spend on payroll. That means no spreadsheets, no e-mails, and no manual bank transfers. We've built an easy-to-use software product, that does all of this automatically.
You can see a short video by our co-founder and CEO, Jonas, here.
Our team and environment 💜
You can learn more about what we are all about and how we like to work within our Pento Home.
We're a remote-first company, pushing forward how we work for the better. Our progressive environment of people-first practices supports our team adopting flexible and tailored ways of working. All of this supports our mission of building a truly diverse team and inclusive environment.
Why now is a really exciting time to join us 🚀
- Payroll hasn’t been disrupted since… ever
Every company runs payroll, but very few companies are happy with their current process
- Pento makes payroll up to 80% more efficient (we are probably conservative here)
- We are helping over 700 companies run payroll across the UK and Denmark, and are on a mission to bring Pento to many more!
- Our customers love Pento - our NPS is above 70 (check our Trustpilot by the way)